Falmouth Osteopathic Clinic is registered to provide services on the NHS, including treatment for stiffness and pain in the back and neck, sciatica, headaches coming from the neck, and whiplash injuries.
Treating you on the NHS
Getting referred to Falmouth Osteopathic Clinic
If you think you could be helped by this innovative new NHS scheme, call us on 01326 312466 and we will be happy to give you further information. If you meet the criteria set out by the NHS, your GP can refer you.
Am I eligible for NHS treatment?
If you match any of the following exclusion criteria, as specified by the NHS, we’re afraid you will only be eligible for private treatment:
- Patients with widespread or chronic pain for more than one year
- Patients who have primary peripheral limb problem with secondary neck/back pain
- Recurrent neck or back pain
- Patients under 16 years old
- Women over 35 weeks’ pregnant
- Patients who are not registered with a GP in Cornwall
- Housebound patients